Tuesday, August 20, 2019

thanks Wyatt...

when this came from the kiln I was ecstatic with joy
knowing yet, that when I'm thrilled with something I'm usually in trouble sales wise...
so I asked my son Wyatt what he thought of the piece, saying I was concerned it might be too much...
he looked a bit raised his head and informed me that it was" the best of the lot"!
I took it to Demarest, knowing that it was coming home
but instead it now lives in a beautiful apartment overlooking the river in NYC
bought by a wonderful Irish woman I've known for years...
the only piece of the then new crackle that sold
there is no lesson here as I've stopped believing that events justify thoughts or reason
but I'm happy she has it and yes folks...people buy these guys and are happy to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment